Andrew Alberti is Program Manager for Lakes to Locks Passage, responsible for website management and research/product development of interpretive materials. Previous work experience includes Intern Collections Manager at the New York State Museum in Albany, seasonal Park Ranger at the Martin Van Buren National Historic Site in Kinderhook, and Research Assistant at the Erie Canal Museum in East Syracuse, NY. Alberti has a M.A. in Public History from the University at Albany, State University of New York.
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Regional History, American History, European History, Religious History, Culinary Arts.