Baum is on his long trek through enemy. The British troops marched to the beat of a drum while the Brunswickers marched to Lutheran hymns. This was not a stealth operation. European armies fought on open fields, not hiding behind trees.
Latitude: 43.072331 Longitude: -73.495767 Elevation: 369 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Regional History, American History, European History, Religious History, Culinary Arts.