A stone marker with a bronze plaque for the Old Continental Road, located on the southwest corner of Col. Baum Rd and Route 372 marks the passage of Baum and his troops.
Latitude: 43.071155 Longitude: -73.480822 Elevation: 489 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Regional History, American History, European History, Religious History, Culinary Arts.