The first settlement of Cambridge was established in 1756, located along the Indian's "Ticonderoga Trail." Many of the Revolutionary War stories from the colonists in Cambridge demonstrate that his was a civil war, and the people of Cambridge were suddenly pitched on the front-lines of the conflict.
Latitude: 43.026609 Longitude: -73.390108 Elevation: 497 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Regional History, American History, European History, Religious History, Culinary Arts.