An hour after Baum advanced eastward along his route, he received a report that the enemy is in the area. He halted and retraced his steps to a location Wasmus describes as being "one mile [east of] the place where [they] camped last night." Baum later finds out that he had received a false report.
Latitude: 43.088008 Longitude: -73.522081 Elevation: 348 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Regional History, American History, European History, Religious History, Culinary Arts.