The Adirondack/Colonial Arms Hotel in Warrensburg, NY was considered was the best quality in town, hosted prestigious visitors, and was a congregating place for Warrensburg’s professionals and elite, which is why, despite the numerous fires, the classic portico with the original columns continues to grace downtown Warrensburg.
Latitude: 43.4967479 Longitude: -73.775239 Elevation: 741 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Regional History, American History, European History, Religious History, Culinary Arts.