Located off to East Shore Road, at the Hamlet of South Argyle east of County Route 49, Cossayuna Lake offers a boat launch with a hard surface ramp, parking for 30 cars, and public fishing access.
Latitude: 43.219423 Longitude: -73.4131 Elevation: 487 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Regional History, American History, European History, Religious History, Culinary Arts.
Types Of Fish Often Found
Largemouth Bass and Tiger Muskellunge are the prominent species.
Best Season For Fishing
Rules And Regulations
Please refer to the NYDEC rules and regulations governing this site.
Identify And Describe The Management Organization
New York State Department of Environmental Conservation