Located behind the Glens Falls National Bank in the center of Fort Edward, the Yacht Basin offers free water and electrical hook-ups for boaters. The Yacht Basin has recently been revitalized and is the home to our Heritage Days activities. Chamber sponsored summer concerts take place in the Gazebo for the enjoyment of the whole community.
Latitude: 43.2682063 Longitude: -73.5880566 Elevation: 104 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Regional History, American History, European History, Religious History, Culinary Arts.
Free access, elec, water, in-town location