The city-owned cross-country ski trails (10 km, with 5 km that are lighted for night skiing) at Crandall Park in Glens Falls were professionally designed and are well maintained throughout the skiing season by a group of local volunteers called Friends of Cole’s Woods. The snow is machine-groomed for both classic and the skating style of cross-country skiing. The International Cross-Country Ski Trails at Crandall Park are free and open to the public.
Latitude: 43.3207599 Longitude: -73.6606371 Elevation: 335 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Regional History, American History, European History, Religious History, Culinary Arts.
Best Access And Parking Areas
Access off Route 9, north of downtown. Parking past entrance on right.