Lake Champlain Bikeways' mission is to promote bicycling throughout the Lake Champlain regions of New York, Vermont and Quebec for the purposes of increasing opportunities for bicycle recreation and transportation, improving the quality of life, enhancing the economic vitality, advocating for sustainable communities, encouraging healthy lifestyles, and raising public awareness and appreciation of inherent scenic, historic, cultural, natural and recreational resources throughout the area.
Latitude: 44.466994 Longitude: -73.17096 Elevation: 315 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Regional History, American History, European History, Religious History, Culinary Arts.
How Others Can Support and Contribute to this Organization
Make a donation to Lake Champlain Bikeways! Lake Champlain Bikeways is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Donations are fully tax deductible. Click on "make a donation," and you'll be taken to the PayPal web site to process the amount.