Grant from National Scenic Byway Program to establish Lakes to Locks Passage Heritage Centers in Willsboro, Westport, and Ticonderoga, provide visitor information and interpretation exhibits of the byway in Port Henry and Crown Point, provide byway directional signage in Plattsburgh, update the LTLP website to promote Waypoint Communities of the entire byway, and reprint the Champlain Canal regional brochure.
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Regional History, American History, European History, Religious History, Culinary Arts.
Andrew Alberti - Lakes to Locks Passage