The Warren County Tourism Department is a Destination Marketing Organization for the County of Warren, located in the Adirondacks of Upstate New York, which includes the magnificent Lake George Area, in addition to the cultural hub of the City of Glens Falls and the hometown flair of surrounding Southern Adirondack towns and villages. With more than 20 beautiful lakes, countless outdoor activities and dozens of exciting attractions, the Lake George Area offers the perfect opportunity for families, couples and groups of all kinds to experience everything from outdoor adventure to peaceful solitude in the Southern Adirondack Mountains.
Latitude: 43.3591937 Longitude: -73.6995238 Elevation: 512 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
Interests and Areas of Expertise
I am the Group Tour Promoter for the Warren County Tourism Department. Lake George Loves Group Tours!
Activities, Programs and Services
Locally, the Tourism Department:
- Actively promotes and markets the Warren County/Lake George area as a 4-season travel destination;
- Annually responds to more than 260,000 requests for information;
- Prepares and implements promotional programs including television advertising, newsprint, consumer magazines, trade directories, public relations, as well as consumer shows and tradeshow/marketplace exhibits and appointments.
Additionally, the Tourism Department:
- Serves as an informational resource to all residents by providing information regarding private and County operated services;
- Promotes County-operated facilities such as the Fish Hatchery, Up Yonda Farm, the Floyd Bennett Memorial Airport, Warren County Bikeway, etc.;
- Promotes privately operated attractions, accomodations, campgrounds, activities and dining;
- Provides information in print format, as well as on the County Tourism Web Site.
The tourism industry in Warren County provides annual sales tax revenue.