Experience a bit of Lake George’s Golden Age at the former teaching studio of Metropolitan Opera Diva Marcella Sembrich, pianist violinist teacher Polish patriot and benefactor, located along 1,000 feet of the Lake George shoreline; it is one of a few from the early twentieth century in Northern New York that is open to the public.
Latitude: 43.5473195 Longitude: -73.6604655 Elevation: 333 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Regional History, American History, European History, Religious History, Culinary Arts.