Mo O’Connell holds over thirty years of experience in various aspects of theatre, museum management, event management, civic involvement and volunteer coordination. He manages Museum related and New Business Sales for Adirondack Studios. Adirondack Studios is an internationally recognized creative force in the entertainment industry, providing design and custom fabrication of museum exhibits; lifestyle and real property development; entertainment and special events; and amusement and leisure attractions. His education includes studies in Sociology and Art at Siena College and Union College. Previous positions include Director of the National Museum of Dance and House Manager at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center, both located in Saratoga Springs, NY. In addition to his involvement on the Lakes to Locks Board he currently serves on the Board for the Feeder Canal Alliance and is a past president of the Friends of Ulysses S. Grant Cottage.
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Regional History, American History, European History, Religious History, Culinary Arts.