Lakefront campsite with docking space.
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Seasonal, monthly, weekly or daily rental. RVs, campers, trailers, tents and boats allowed.
Facilities And Services
Electric, water, pump-out, bathrooms, picnic tables.
Maximum Number Of People
1 RV and 1 Tent or 2 Tents.
What Is Distinctive And Authentic To The Character Of The Region
Town operated campground and marina gives visitors access to Lake Champlain and the Town's Main St.
Maximum Length Of Stay Allowed
May though October