Up to 16' lakefront dock space in the Town of Crown Point, located at Monitor Bay Campground.
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Spring launch and dockage through October. Includes electricity, water, parking, use of bathrooms, showers, use of picnic area and BBQ pit.
Season And Hours Open
May through October
Seasonal, monthly, weekly and daily rates available. Check website the website for price schedule.