The Northern Adirondack Bikeways guide contains 8 interpretive bike routes through the landscape of Clinton County, NY. The landscape of the Northern Adirondack Coast is primarily agricultural, characterized by working farms and apple orchards. Views of the Adirondacks to the west, and the Green Mountains and Lake Champlain to the east, are found throughout. Pristine brooks and rivers provide refreshing stops along the way. Opportunities to experience Lake Champlain exist through ferry connections from several routes.
Latitude: 44.722187 Longitude: -73.440068 Elevation: 101 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Regional History, American History, European History, Religious History, Culinary Arts.