Randall is an attorney with Whiteman Osterman & Hanna LLP, where he has practiced since April, 2002. He became a partner in the firm in 2007, and concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial real estate and real estate development. Prior to joining Whiteman Osterman & Hanna, he was the Director of Legal Affairs for Plattsburgh Airbase Redevelopment Corporation (PARC), a corporation charged with redeveloping the former Plattsburgh Air Force Base. Randall is a native of Plattsburgh and currently resides in Schenectady.
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Regional History, American History, European History, Religious History, Culinary Arts.