Our classic excursion train is a tried and true way to fully take in the Adirondacks. Service from Saratoga Springs to North Creek begins in the morning with return trips in the late afternoon providing time to enjoy any of the destinations along the way. From farmer’s markets and craft fairs to museums and shopping, you’ll never have the same trip twice on the Hudson Explorer!
Latitude: 43.0827434 Longitude: -73.8101006 Elevation: 326 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Regional History, American History, European History, Religious History, Culinary Arts.
Breakfast, lunch and beverage service available on board.
Season And Hours Open