Seton Stone House

This camp and the lighthouse are the only two remaining buildings on the island. Harvard paleontologist Henry Seton built this home in 1929 on his 129 acres of land. The empty building is closed to the public for safety reasons and to prevent vandalism.

Location

Collapse
Nearby
Latitude: 44.608205 Longitude: -73.422754 Elevation: 175 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
Gretel Schueller

Leave a Comment

Submit