Local businessman and carpenter, F.R. Smith’s Lake George rowboats answered the needs of local hotels looking for a stable and seaworthy boat for their inexperienced guests, with a rowboat specifically designed for the waters of Lake George.
Latitude: 43.5572898 Longitude: -73.6548408 Elevation: 361 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Regional History, American History, European History, Religious History, Culinary Arts.