Stephanie Safka is a Whitehall resident, self employed at Fort Ann Antiques & Nicholas Auctions, and also created, and still runs, the Kingsbury Reuse Center. Stephanie was a founding member and past-President of Washington County Tourism, past-President of Hudson Falls / Kingsbury Chamber of Commerce, past member of Washington County Recycling Advisory Board, and member of Washington County Local Development Corporation. Stephanie currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Whitehall Chamber of Commerce, and the Town Board in Whitehall.
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Regional History, American History, European History, Religious History, Culinary Arts.