The Downtown Troy Marina in Troy NY, is now fully operational. Two entrepreneurs, both with a background in economic development, Tom Nardacci and Jeff Buell are now the owners/operators of the Downtown Troy Marina which was rebuilt after being devastated by Tropical Storm Irene. Tom is a downtown Troy business owner, also appointed to the NYS Heritage Areas Advisory Council by Governor Andrew Cuomo and is a former communities council member of the New York State Hudson River Valley Greenway.
- Explore the Turning Point Trail: The 1777 Campaign of Major General John Burgoyne
- Northern Reaches of Lake Champlain: An Interpretive Guide to the Borderlands of Lakes to Locks Passage
- Waterways of War: The French & Indian War
- Waterways of War: The War of 1812
- Waterways of War: Turning Point of the American Revolution
Currently they are operational with gas (gas/diesel) and water. Electricity, bathrooms and showers are in the works but this takes some time. There is available dockage for overnight and fuel, 24/7 access to the dock master for any emergencies.
Season And Hours Open
The hours of the marina are 8:00AM to 8:00PM.